Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is It Just Me -- Week 4

Is it just me  or is anyone else amazed that I have kept up with this "is it just me" thing for the last month?


Is it just me  or could anyone listen to Michael Buble sing Christmas songs all day, every day, all year long? Something about his voice is just so soothing! OH! And Harry Connick Jr too. Can't get enough of it.

Is it just me  or is anyone else not ready for their 4-month-old to be rolling over? I'm just not ready, and the reason is 2-fold. 1. I now have to be one of those "responsible parents" who doesn't let their kid lay on the changing table while I throw the dirty diaper away, or lay in on the bed unsupervised. 2. What's next? Today rolling over, tomorrow walking, the next day preschool. I might as well just enroll him at Harvard now! (because yes, both my boys will be so brilliant and hard working that they get into Harvard, and Charming Husband and I will be so successful by then that we will be able to pay for it). 

Is it just me  or does anyone else hate when they let are car go in front of them in traffic, or they pull over to let a car pass on a narrow street, and the driver of said car doesn't give "the wave"? You know, I didn't have to let you in. I didn't have to pull over. I even had the right of way. The least you can do is say "Hey, Thanks!" by giving me a little wave of your hand. I guess that would be a lot to ask since you are holding your cell phone in one hand and a Starbucks in the other. Wait...what hand is on the wheel?


Is it just me  or did anyone else catch their husband riding on the power wheel he bought? for our 3 year old. for Christmas. I swear I have 3 children and not 2.

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Um no. Not amazed. Cuz you MUST. You're so good at it!! YOU MUST KEEP IT UP!!! :)

Love the Power Wheel story. That is soooo something John would do!!

Hallie

inappropriatesue said...

My husband would be all over that power wheel!

Michael Buble is great. Easy on the ears and the eyes. *swoon*

I'm up too, although I'm not as good as you :)
http://inappropriatesue.blogspot.com/2009/12/wonderful-world-of-weiners-is-it-just_23.html

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

OMG I HATE when people do not give the Thank You wave! So rude.

Chelsea C said...

I have an amazing visual of Casey riding around on the powerwheel. Can I come over and see that in person??