Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Angry Tuesday

I don't know what my deal is today, this whole week actually, but I am irritated as all fuck with any and everybody. It could be the lack of sleep (thanks for that, Daylight Savings), it could be that I am a PMSing for the first time in over a year even though I am still breastfeeding and that shouldn't be happening yet but whatever, or it could be that everyone in the world right now is a gigantic fucking idiot. I'm going with that last one.

Here is the short list of people who I especially hate today:
Credit card companies
Daylight Savings
Ex-friends
Ex-employers
People who support said ex-employers
Current Teachers
Judgmental moms
Stupid drivers
Anyone on a bicycle
Foreigners, both here and abroad. even if they are in their own homes, today they piss me off.

I am positive that by the end of the day this list will have doubled. I hope for your sake you do not end up on it because you might never make it off.

3 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

I've had days like this. Days where everyone I meet is just BEGGING for a throat punch.

inappropriatesue said...

I really like your last reason. ;)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I love your blog title and the free will with which you curse. Fuck, I'm a new follower!
Cheers,
Robyn