Monday, April 5, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!

It's the time of year when I turn from normal, everyday, high-heal wearing, MTV loving, HGTV watching, dinner making mama into crazy, out of control, screaming at the television FANATIC. Yes folks, it's baseball season! Seriously, the Rockies play their 1st game of the season today and I can hardly contain my excitement. Of course, the game starts at 12:10pm today so I won't be able to watch it because of me evil wonderful job, but don't think that will stop me from knowing everything that is happening. I've got my At Bat app downloaded, and my mom who works from home ready to text me anything important (like when Tulo proposes to me during the 7th inning stretch - these things are important). Friday is the home opener, and I've got fanFRICKENtastic seats, thanks again to my mom-who-also-hearts-baseball, and we are taking the boys too. And of course Tulo will have a chance to gush over me and re-propose at that game.OMG seriously! I can't sit still! 3 more hours until 1st pitch! I might just have to watch the game on my computer. We are going to ROCK THIS SEASON! ROCKTOBER HERE WE COME!!! God I love baseball.

2 comments:

Chelsea C said...

I'm excited toooo!!!! I am sad I won't be here this weekend for the opening day, but in the weeks & months to come it is ON!!! :)

L said...

woohoo mee too! yay for the season!