Monday, June 28, 2010

My Little Forward Thinker

Conversations with Bug are always comical, and his intelligence often amazes me. He really does say the damnedest things. I'm not sure what provoked this conversation, or where the hell he would have seen "Snow White and the 7 dorfs" as he calls them but he had this to say about those "dorfs" "yeah they work over by my school, and they make a HUGE mess. And I don't understand why Snow White cleans up after them, it's THEIR mess and THEIR house". Well dear,  I guess Snow White didn't know any better. Princesses are like that. But you know better, so when you get married you can clean up after yourself and not make your wife do it. Just don't marry a princess, for many reasons.

I also learned today that the "dorfs" work by Bug's school which is both interesting and unsettling at the same time.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Can we have pics of the "dorfs"? I would like a reference. LOL