Thursday, June 24, 2010

Warning: Foul Language Ahead

I have a few posts coming up soon, and I want to warn all of my readers that they are not for the faint at heart. They are not for people with young children reading over their shoulder. They are NOT for people who are offended by the f-word. or any other word for that matter. I have had some...confrontations, I guess you could say in the last week or so that have gotten me fired up and the only thing to do when you are this pissed off? Blog! So the next few posts are angry, a little amusing, and chock full of $(%R&H(**$(&@*&. Ye hath been warned!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Bring it on! I can't wait.

Gucci Mama said...

I'm all atwitter!

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone be offended at the F-word? Who doesn't love FUN? :-p Looking forward to reading.