Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Forgive Me

Today is my 3rd day of 30 Days of Truth, and the topic is "Something you have to forgive yourself for". I've tried really hard for the last week to come up with something that I needed to forgive myself for, and quite frankly, I'm stumped. It's not that I don't do anything wrong, because I do (unless Charming Husband is reading this, in which case I never do anything wrong), I'm just not a dweller. I don't sit around thinking about my mistakes and regretting what I have and have not done. I told myself a long time ago that I wasn't going to live my life regretting it and I've stuck to that. When I make mistakes, I forgive myself and move on. Not instantly, of course, but not years later either. It just so happens that right now I found myself in between times in which I need to forgive myself, so unfortunately I don't have any juicy secrets to share here. If I come up with one though, I will revisit Day 3 of 30 Days of Truth and give you all the dirty details.

6 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Glad you don't dwell and move on with things. Best for the brain.

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for following me! I love your blog and am really looking forward to getting to know you! I'm going to begin reading right now!

Teri

Unknown said...

I had to come back and read this post again. I love it and need to try to practice it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Diva! I'm glad you like my blog too! Come back as often as you like!

McKenzie said...

I definitely agree on not dwelling in the past, I definitely need to work on it a little more! Loved this post.

Your newest follower,
McKenzie!

Lisa D said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from TJOGB.

Lisa

www.my2centsfl.com