1. Mani/pedi. This isn't so much about the purchase of these, I can do that. But what I want is the time to do it, free from phone calls and text messages and annoying people
2. A glass of Savignon Blanc. No amount of wanting will actually make me drink a glass. I'll have 4 next year to make up for this year's dry birthday. I hope this baby appreciates everything I have already given up for her :)
3. A shower, with the door closed. It seems like something small enough, right? But it happens so rarely that it is more of a pipe dream. I leave the door open when I shower before work, just in case. I need to be able to hear the cries of my children who, for the record, have never had any problems while I was in the shower. Better safe than sorry. Or something equally as cheesy.
4. To use the potty, without an audience. Inevitably, someone comes through the door. Usually a very tiny someone, who just wants to come in and say "mama potty" and "no-no potty" while pointing to his little potty on the floor. Really, I appreciate that he isn't ready to say adios to diapers. I however said so 25 years ago so I'm gonna go ahead and use the potty. I guess a properly locking bathroom door would solve this problem as well but that will have to wait until after the basement remodel finally gets finished sometime
5. Fondue. I really really want fondue.
6. A baby girl. Oh wait, I'm already getting that!!
7. A tan. Again, I know this ain't happenin', but I could really use one. You could go blind from staring at my legs too long. Though, it's only a matter of weeks before shaving them becomes completely impossible so I guess it's a matter of what is more offensive; ass-white legs or hairy legs. Wow, pregnancy sure is sexy.
I of course what regular presents too; a new iTouch, a better digital camera, etc. But I can get those whenever, unless of course any of you are feeling generous this year, in which case send me a message and I'll happily send you my address as long as you promise not to stalk me. I know it'll be hard after that description of my legs.