Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Hate it When I'm Right. No, Wait....

I LOVE it when I'm right!

We bought our house about 10 months ago. All 3 of the bedrooms in our house are pretty small. OK, really small. When we were moving in I said to my husband, and several other people, "I'm pretty sure the back bedroom is the biggest so we should make that our room". Everyone ignored me of course because I'm just Casey's stupid wife who doesn't know anything. So we made the front bedroom ours against my will. Well, low and behold, what do I find my Charming Husband doing last night? Measuring the bedrooms. And what did his measuring conclude? That I was right. The room that we gave to our son is bigger. Bigger enough in fact that it makes logical sense to switch the rooms before baby comes to allow for more dresser space. These kinds of revelations don't often go over well with Charming Husband, and considering how much the switch will stress him out, I don't think I'll be rubbing this one in his face. Well, not yet at least. At some point I will have to point out the fact that I was right. Score one for Annie, she was right again! Maybe the next time he (and his buddies/family/etc) doesn't believe me I'll remind him of this little incident. I'll store this away in the permanent file. Although, it will be really tough for me to keep my mouth shut when he is bitching about having to disassemble and reassemble our bed, a set of bunk beds, 2 dressers, and shelves. And since I can't lift heavy things due to carrying his child, he will have to this all on his own. I feel so very bad for him.

1 comment:

some dude said...

You're funny man.