Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is It Just Me Week 2

Is it just me or is anyone else deathly afraid of mice? I saw one in the kitchen the other day and screamed such a loud, blood curdling scream that Charming Husband thought one of the children had died. I stood on top of the dining room table for 20 minutes, then I left the house for over an hour. Is that slightly irrational? I'm thinking yes.

Is it just me or does anyone else get slightly orgasmic at the idea of new shoes? Especially if they are on sale? Even if they are uncomfortable? I bought a pair of freakin' adorable Betsy Johnson shoes because they were only $20. I can barely stand in them because they hurt so bad, but boy are they cute. And the heel has got to be 4 1/2" high because I have a strange need to be more than 6 feet tall. And they make my feet look small and cute which is nearly impossible. And they are Betsy Johnson. Did I mention how cute they are?

Is it just me or is anyone else totally in love with Lady Gaga? Hermaphrodite or not, she rocks my world!

Is it just me or is anyone else damn cold? It was 2 degrees this morning when I got to work. 2 degrees at 8:30! I'll have a double shot of global warming please!

If you enjoyed mine, check these out too!

Creative Blog Designs

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Mice really??? WUSS!!!


Hallie

Gucci Mama said...

If I saw a mouse in my kitchen I would probably burn down my house. I'm with you on the fear factor.