Instead of a New Years resolution, because I've really never done one and I know I would never stick to it, I am making a list of 10 things I want to accomplish by December 31, 2010. So here there are.
1. Create a list of 10 goals; 9 more to go
2. Lose at least 10 lbs. I really should be shooting for more considering the baby weight and all, but I like to set attainable goals, not practically impossible ones, so I am setting this goal at 10 lbs (plus it keeps in line with the "2010" theme)
3. 100 followers on Twitter! I don't know why.
4. Make 10 dresses. If I want to have my own line of wedding gowns I really need to get the experience under my belt. I am going to sew 10 dresses, 3 of which must be wedding dresses.
5. 10 more followers on my blog. This is where all of you guys come in :) Someday it would be cool to actually have "Blogger" on my resume, but you can't do that without readers, so I want 10 new people to follow all the crap I talk about. I've only got 6 right now, so by the end of 2010 I want to have 16.
6. 1 new blog a week. Maybe 2. By the end of the year, I definitely want to be doing 2 new blogs a week, but I'll have to work up to that.
7. Take a picture every month for a 2011 calendar. I made a calendar for both of my parents for Christmas this year, but I found myself struggling to find suitable pictures. I want next year's calendar to be AWESOME!
8. Sell at least one dress. This includes either a dress that I have designed and made or one that I "re-envisioned" (I am also taking old, used dresses and redesigning them into modern, fashionable dresses). If I can sell 1, then there is hope for my own business :)
9. Bake a cake. From scratch. For some reason, I want to be one of those moms who is great at baking. If I can bake an awesome cake from scratch, and decorate it, I will be on my way to being one of those moms.
10. 3.5 GPA. I am heading back to school this semester so I can finally graduate, and I want to keep my 3.5 GPA, so these next 2 semester need to be at least that if not better.
Wow, I came up with 10 goals! Which means I get to cross #1 off my list because it has been accomplished! I'll keep everyone posted on my progress :)