- One of my favorite bloggers EVER commented on my post yesterday! Woohoo! I was so excited that I yelled, "OMGCHERYLCOMMENTEDONMYBLOG!!!" and my husband looked at me like I had 2 heads. He doesn't get the whole blog thing.
- It is allegedly freezing in Florida, because it got down to 40 degrees. I live in Colorado where yesterday the high was 18 and it was -16 two nights ago. I just returned from a trip to Minnesota where the high the entire week we were there was 23, and it was the day we left. It was -15 every morning. So, residents if Florida, shove it. Buy a coat and some mittens and call yourself warm. Meanwhile my children and I will suit up in full ski gear to go to the grocery store.
- Alabama won the BCS Bowl! The only reason I care about this because I hate the Longhorns. I repeat: I HATE THE LONGHORNS! and I have no real reasons to back that up. I just hate them.
- Speaking of the Longhorns
sucking asslosing the BCS, nobody will shut up about Colt McCoy and his laziness fearinjury in the 1st quarter of the game. Who cares? The game is over. They lost. Get over it. Here is a list of things I care more about than Crybaby McCoy:
2. Viggo Mortensen
3. The latest issue of CatFancy Magazine
The list could go on, and on and on, but I think you get the picture.
- I found out yesterday that the Venti Signature Hot Chocolate from Starbucks that I have been enjoying on a regular basis because of the freezing cold has a mere 600 calories in it. 600 CALORIES!!! When I think about the 6 or so baby lbs that I haven't lost yet, I have to say, DUH YOU FREAKIN' MORON! At least I know what I have to cut out now. Or at least cut back on.
- Yesterday, to bring awareness to breast cancer, a message went around to the ladies of Facebook asking them to put the color of their bra, and nothing else, as their status. As the granddaughter of a breast cancer survivor and avid supporter of early detection, I happily changed my status to "nude". And I watched as every girl I sent the message along to changed her status as well. I love how many women responded! I love even more the confused responses and ??? from all of the gentlemen wondering what the hell was going on :)
- I was looking at my Facebook profile page just now and it shows 6 of my 200-something friends on the side. All of the ones it was showing were exes of some sort. Awkward. Not really in the mood to relive the past today, but oh well.