Friday, February 19, 2010

And Another One!!

Ok, so I received this award like, forever ago, but I am just now getting around to accepting it from El over at  Chapter Twenty Something. Thank you!

Here are the rules I will use more as guidelines.
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and make sure to link back to them. check
- Pass it on to 15 other beautiful bloggers who you've recently discovered. Link them & notify them about their award. Ok, so I already passed an award on this morning and 15 bloggers is just too much work, and I think by now most people have already received this award so I am actually going to skip this part.
- Share 7 interesting facts about yourself. 


Here is where I get to talk about me!!
1. I can't swim. I am deathly afraid of drowning. I get anxiety attacks just thinking about the wave pool.
2. My real name is not Annie, even though I have gone by it my entire life, and I will never go by anything else. 
3. I love Buffalo wings.
4. I never want to buy a car that isn't a VW. Half of the cars I have owned in my lifetime of driving have been VWs and it's like they were designed just for me. I would even consider the VW minivan. Ok maybe not.
5. I hate calling people. I hate when my phone rings. Texting was also designed specifically for me.
6. I am not easily offended, although apparently that fact shocks people because apparently I look like the kind of person who gets offended easily. Whatever that means.
7. Blood doesn't run through my veins; Redbull does.

11 comments:

G-Zell said...

Happy Friday Follow :)

I am totally ROLLIN right now on your about me.... I think you and I are going to get along great! LMAO

Grissel

Gucci Mama said...

I HATE talking on the phone. Totally with you. ;)

Jessica said...

Thanks - talking on the phone totally stinks, I have to agree! LOL

Momma Such said...

Following you from Friday Follow! :)

http://raisingmy4sons.com

TamsJewelry said...

Happy Friday follow.Great minds think alike.

EL said...

your interesting fact #5 was stolen directly from MY brain! Hahaha jk but I hate phones too & am a text only type ha!..Have a fabulous weekend!

Acting Balanced Mom said...

I'm a day behind on my Friday Follows.. life happened - but glad to have found your blog - Happy Birthday to Bug! and you have a new follower

Heather from Couponning 101 and
Acting Balanced

Heather McDougle said...

Congratulations on your awards

I'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

joeandbridge said...

Hi There! I'm still hopping around Friday Follow reading great blogs! It's my first Friday Follow! Hope you can visit mine. I now follow and subscribe.

Bridgette Groschen
Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com/

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Velvet Over Steel said...

I love the way you just 'say it like it is or like you feel'! Following you now. Can't wait to read more!
Coreen
www.velvetoversteel.blogspot.com