Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy 101 AWARD!

 I got another award. That makes me happy.


I received this award from B Sparkly, and I just love it!. Thank you Thank you!

The rules for me accepting this award are:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Check.

2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink). Check.

3. List 10 things that make you happy. Check

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know! Check

I might just be gettin' the hang of this award thing!


10 Things that make me happy:

1. My amazing boys, all 3 of them (yes, Charming Husbands does usually make me happy)

2. The ocean

3. My iPod touch

4. My birthday, which is less than 3 months away. I have officially given everyone ample notice to start preparing.

5. Being blonde

6. Philly cheese steak sandwiches

7. All my Chubies (and BoBo, even though you might not know what a Chubie is and I am not taking the time to explain it, you are definitely one. Trust me, it's a good thing.)

8. New clothes/shoes/jewelry

9. Thursday boobs

10. New comments and new followers on my blog!

Bloggers I am giving this award to:

1. Mama Still Wears Gucci
2. Inappropriate Sue
3.Jess Mise Placed 
4. Mass Hole Mommy
5. Just Sayin'

4 comments:

♥Jennette♥ said...

Hi, I am following from friday follow!I am following you!
Stop by and visit me at,
http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/
http://rockincupcake.blogspot.com/

Gucci Mama said...

Thank you! I've got a few of these piling up and I need to do an award post...hopefully this weekend. Thanks again! Have a lovely weekend!

Evansmom said...

Thanks for the award. How cool is that?! I can't wait to do a Happy Post.

~Kristen~ said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am now following you! I would love for you to follow me, too! Great blog!!!