Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sometimes It's Better That I Don't Know Everything

There was a time in life when I was innocent (I won't discuss just how long ago THAT was). When I was an inquiring mind who wanted to learn and grow and know everything I could possibly know. Now? Not so much. I don't have time to wonder. I don't have the patience to learn. I pretty much just accept that I don't know everything and I don't care.

There was a time in my life when I would have wondered why the roll of toilet paper was on the floor behind the bathroom door and not on the holder next to the toilet like it should be. Today, I picked the roll up off the floor and put it on the holder, never once wondering how it got there. I have two boys, one of which does random things all the time and another who is starting to entertain the idea of using the potty. I assume one of them moved the toilet paper and I assume I don't want to know why. Sometimes it's better that I don't know everything.

No comments: