Friday, April 23, 2010

I've Been Quoted!

Someone else in the blog world thinks I am as funny as I think I am ('bout damn time, right) and quoted MOI on their blog! It's a pretty fun idea for a blog, so I giving you the link so you can revel in my recent celebrity check it out for yourself. http://qoddessquotesblogs.blogspot.com/

Please ignore the grammatical error. I have now fixed it on my own blog, but I can't fix it on someone else's blog so it will lie there for eternity. Also as a side note, if you should come across any such grammatical errors or spelling errors or punctuation errors PLEASE let me know so I can fix them before someone else uses it in a quote, which they obviously will because I am awesome.

3 comments:

Christina said...

How exciting! And, congrats!

Gucci Mama said...

Congratulations! Off to check it out...

Qoddess said...

the typo is GONE

Keep up the funny, you'll surely be quoted again