Friday, April 23, 2010

I've Been Quoted!

Someone else in the blog world thinks I am as funny as I think I am ('bout damn time, right) and quoted MOI on their blog! It's a pretty fun idea for a blog, so I giving you the link so you can revel in my recent celebrity check it out for yourself. http://qoddessquotesblogs.blogspot.com/

Please ignore the grammatical error. I have now fixed it on my own blog, but I can't fix it on someone else's blog so it will lie there for eternity. Also as a side note, if you should come across any such grammatical errors or spelling errors or punctuation errors PLEASE let me know so I can fix them before someone else uses it in a quote, which they obviously will because I am awesome.

3 comments:

magically ordinary said...

How exciting! And, congrats!

Gucci Mama said...

Congratulations! Off to check it out...

Qoddess said...

the typo is GONE

Keep up the funny, you'll surely be quoted again