Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Pertussis Free Zone

So I realize it has been about a week since I last updated y'all (did I just say y'all?) on the whole infectious disease sitch, because as it turns out we do not have any infectious diseases in my house. The Little Guy does not have whooping cough, so I think it is pretty safe to say that none of us have it. Of course, we only found this out after 4 full days of quarantine and 4 doses of unnecessary antibiotics, but oh well. And although I am usually against antibiotics unless they are completely and totally necessary, I do have to say that whatever was in fact plaguing my family has disappeared, and I'm thinking it was the antibiotics. So we are no longer sick, we never had whooping cough, I worked at home and missed class all week for essentially no reason, but in the end everything is a-ok. Back to life, back to reality.

1 comment:

Gucci Mama said...

Apparently I missed a lot while I was out of town...

Glad to hear it wasn't serious!