Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Quality Time With the Fam Dam, Perhaps?

So remember when I said I had 2 perfectly healthy little boys? Yeah... the Little Guy most likely has Pertussis aka whooping cough aka mama's worst nightmare. We went to the doctor yesterday but it will be a few days until we get the results back. Until then, we are all (and I do mean aaaallllll of us!) on antibiotics just to be safe. Oh, and did mention we are all (and I do mean aaaallllll of us!) also quarantined to our house. until Sunday. all.of.us. I taking wagers now; at least one of us won't survive. Any guesses?

Day 2 of quarantine is apparently equal to spring effing cleaning which happens to be my least favorite thing to do. Laundry, dishes, bookshelf organizing, more laundry, more dishes. Can I go back to work now? Please? I promise not to cough on anyone! Charming Husband is hyper which means he is annoying as all fuck and I just want to smack him. Seriously, 5 more days of this? Seriously? I hope we have enough wine...

1 comment:

Kenya said...

For your sake, I hope you do have enough wine!
Hope you all get better soon.