Monday, June 7, 2010

Things I Don't Love: Volume II

Stupid, useless drama.

People who blame me for things that are not my fault and try to pin me and Charming Husband against each other. Guess what, it ain't gonna happen. I have his back and he has mine. I'm not going anywhere so you damn well better get used to the fact that me and our boys are numero uno now.

Lettuce.

Judgy wudgies. Stay the hell out of my business and I will give you the same courtesy.

Business trips for Charming Husband, for several reasons. 1. The single mom thing sucks, and it's hard. 2. I kinda like having him around. 3. The dogs apparently think that I am an idiot and need them to bark at every freaking thing, I appreciate that they are looking out for me but barking at the street lamp turning on at 3:00 in the doesn't actually help keep me safe. 4. We sort of live in the ghetto, so I get a little freaked out.

Not being able to afford lavish vacations. I just want to spend 6 days on the beach drinking rum punch while getting a pedicure and catching up on blogging. Is that so much to ask?

Calculus, especially calculus class in the middle of the summer in a classroom that lacks working a/c.

No comments: