Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The One Where I Move My Family 1600 Miles Cross Country

My world has been a tad, ah, hectic lately (which accounts for part of the reason why I haven't blogged lately; the rest is laziness and sleep deprivation). A little over a week ago the kids and I boarded a plane bound for Newport News, VA and Charming Husband. For a month I had been single-momin' it while Charming Husband worked his new job. THAT is not something I want to do again anytime soon! I also managed to somehow get the house market-ready, and once I accomplished that I realized there was no way in hell I could stay there with 3 kids and keep it clean enough for showings. So off to the parents house I went. We've been living out of suitcases and sleeping on other people's beds for over a month and it is not fun. We should be moving into our new house in a little over a month. Hopefully. I can't wait to get our lives back under control, and maybe even get back to blogging! Remind me to think a little longer and harder the next time this opportunity presents itself. Although, this is where we stayed the night we landed, just a little over 2 hours from our new house. I think I might just get used to living in Virginia.


No comments: